15 July 2008

Termination of ' Spot the Heart ' project


It's been several days since I've expressed intention of starting the ' Spot the Heart ' project.

Photobucket

I've sought advice from a few hosts of other picture blogs. As I've expected, hosting of a blog requires great deal of time, especially when the group gets larger with increasing members.

After some careful consideration, I've decided that it's best that I don't start something only to abort it later. In future, it's very likely that I'll have other priorities in my private life that will require more attention. I understand that some hosts decide to pass their project over to others due to increasing burden, and this is what's least that I'd want to do.


Photobucket

I'm regretful about having mentioned it in the first place, and feel apologetic to disappoint those who have responded positively. I guess it was the idea of doing charity that encouraged most of us. For myself, I'll continue to look out for blogs that serve the same purpose, and share relevant information through my God-Blessed Box, if any. Meanwhile, ' Spot the Heart ' will remain a corner of this blog where heart-shaped images are collected.

Lastly, I would like to thank all who have expressed support towards the project. Hopefully, we can make our contribution somewhere else one day...







6 comments:

Silvia - Magnolia Wedding Planner said...

don't even apologize for that you were doing what your big and fantastic heart suggested you! please continue to look for some other blogs and inform us. we are always ready to help.
A big kiss :-D love u
Silvia

bp said...

Hey, don't feel bad... It's a great idea that you will continue to post "Spot the heart" on your blog, and all of us who visit you here will still get to enjoy what you always share generously from the abundance of your heart =)

A big hug for you now, sweetie!

stay-at-home mum said...

I am one of those that started a blog and aborted it. Something which I feel is beyond my control. I hope to be back .... someday ... soon!!

Stardust said...

Silvia, thank you for your positivity.

BP, hug you back, you're sweet too.

Hey SAHM, so glad to hear from you again. I hope you're not having regrets about it, you had a wonderful blog to learn much from. =) I'm waiting for the day, hopefully it'll come soon. =)

Admin said...

hi stardust, there's no need for apology. Keep to your belief and things will work themselves out.

Stardust said...

STST, thank you for your understanding. =)