23 July 2008

Arte-y-Pico, 2nd award for the God-Blessed Box


While some blogs may be receiving awards like a daily life affair, acceptance of award for the God-Blessed Box can never be a mundane business. Allow me to thank the kind blogger from Ume tyan no maron tick for this wonderful Arte-y-Pico award.  A dog-lover she is, so, if you like doggies... =)  Thank you 梅子さん and ウメちゃん , and hugs... 出会えて、とても良かったと思います。 これからも、よろしくお願いします!


Very honestly, I'd gladly pass the award to every single blogger whom I've been faithfully visiting ( you know who you are ) but the rules attached must be adhered to. I'm making this difficult decision to pass to bloggers who've yet received an award from the God-Blessed Box, but whom I seriously think should be duly awarded. =) So, dumroll please... and don't forget the rules stated down below! Hugs.


Cuisine Paradise : Dear, your blog is one of those that inspired me from the begining, so thank you for ushering me into the blogging world. Thank you for your loving friendship too, it means so much to me. Hugs and God bless...

Seen This Scene That : It's the continual effort you're showing there that makes me go back. Thank you for presenting the many spots on our lovely island, I always feel that you've taken me for a walk in my forlorn homeland.


Bob T Bear (esq.)'s Diary : Bobber! Thank yu fer all de laufter yu've brought me, dou I'm NOT-A-BEAR! I luv all de Beary sunshine at yur place, wif or wifout the sunflowers. Keep frolicking de way yu do, it makes me smile. Nose hugs...

Mistymaze : Herzlichen Gluckwunsch!! It's your photographs and wholesome sharing that make me lost in your maze. =) And please, will you help me with my German? Hehehe...


Roadster World Cafe :  ベアがいなければ、ブログなんてとても書けないと思う。 だから、ありがとう。。。 忙しいのに、頑張ってブログを書くのは偉いね。 なので、award を進呈します。 拿!これからも一緒に頑張ろうね!


RULES for the Arte-y-Pico Award



1) You have to pick FIVE blogs that you consider deserve this award for creativity, design, interesting material and also contribute to the blogger community regardless of language.


2) Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited.


3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him/her the award itself.


4) Award winners and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of the "Arte-y-Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award


5) In compliance with said RULES, the award winner must show the RULES.




5 comments:

Ladybird said...

Hi there, I'm truly honored to be one of the recipients of this award! It's really nice getting to meet new people through blogs and the experience totally open my eyes :)
Your German is doing great btw!

I'll think about the bloggers that I'm intend to hand this award over and post them up soon! *Hugs*

Stardust said...

Ladybird, hugs to you too! =)

bp said...

Congrats!!! You totally deserve this award, and keep on sharing, Stardust... you and your posts and pictures are a constant encouragement to me! =) THANK YOU!!!

Admin said...

Congrats to you on getting this award!
I am delighted that you have chosen me, but I have to decline as there are many others who are more worthy of it.
Thank you very much, Stardust! Your kind words for me will always be remembered.

Stardust said...

BP, thank you so much...

Seen This Scene That, thank you. I think you must have your reasons, so I shall not impose further. Still I think your great blog deserves the award unquestionably. =)