Nothing relevant to this post, but I can't help posting this picture of Rowndy I took this morning. I simply love how gentle rays of dawn bring out the loveliness in things around us. I'm always sleepy in the morning, but a beautiful dawn wakes me up with a moving heartbeat.
Is there anything else on earth so inexpensive but never fails to touch you so much? Share with me! =D
Now, let's get down to some Blogging mysteries that I've encountered these days.
I couldn't really understand some blogging difficulties that other Bloggers experienced, until I've come face-to- face with them myself. Check out my list.
1. I can't leave comments at some of my favourite blogs! CRY! Mainly, the wordings required under ' word verification ' are not revealed, so I'm not able to post any message across. =( It's frustrating, especially when you wish to convey your thoughts so much.
2. I can't see pictures of some blogs! Horror of horrors, this phenomenon is spreading to some other blogs that were alright in the past. This affects my appreciation of picture blogs a great deal. =(
3. Some sent comments fail to be revealed, despite approval of author is unrequired.
As for my God-Blessed Box, signs of dismay too.
1. In Japan, my site is ' attached ' with a ' lottery advertisment ', without my consent. Worse, overseas visitors claim that accessing my site calls out a porn site! FAINT*
2. Some visitors cannot see my header ( Wrappers of the Box ). Oh... my poor wrappers...
3. Some claim that it takes agggeesss for my site to load. So my pictures and widgets are guilty?
This does not sound good. I've updated my windows and done neccessary checking. Nothing helped.
Are there any of the mentioned you're facing, I'd really appreciate your feedback! I can't feign ignorance on existing problems, I just got to pin them down ( fuming )...
And I certainly hope that your blog's health is better than mine. Have a GREAT weekend!