04 June 2008

For the love of Rape Blossoms


Maybe, yellow is one of those unique colors that exudes its captivating potential, even in the dullest landscape.

Photobucket

Rape Blossoms. When these sweet and simple blossoms sweep across in magnificence, the surrounding is of little or no significance anymore.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Be the day sunny or grey, the yellowed field of Rape Blossoms always gives me a feeling of extravagance; of freedom, abundance and bliss.


Photobucket
Rape Blossom in warm sunset.

Photobucket
Rape Blossom cooled.

I hope that the Rape Blossoms have brought that indescribable feeling of bliss to you too.








8 comments:

Silvia - Magnolia Wedding Planner said...

My love you know better than me that the simpliest things in life are the best and for free! :-D thanks for these stunning photos and thanks for being the sweartheart that you are!
a kiss bigger than universe
Silvia

Piggy said...

Beautiful!! And yellow is my favourite color! Really appreciate your effort in putting up the nice pictures of your surrounding. :-)

btw, 私はこんげつ東京へいく。heehee...

stay-at-home mum said...

Love those pics of the rape blossoms...and yellow is my favourite colour. :)

Michele said...

Oh it's so beautiful! The colors are so bright and cheerful. I feel like I'm in a room of sunshine when I see these photos...so beautiful!! =)

bp said...

Ahhh... how beautiful! Love how you've captured these blooms in the different settings, and times of the day! =)

Stardust said...

Silvia, you're most welcomed. =D

Piggy, I like yellow too! ようこそ日本へ! 楽しい旅行を! I look forward to your update in your blog. Do contact me if you wish. ;)

SAHM, this looks like those little yellowed ones in your garden? ;)

Michele, I agree with you that the Rape Blossom is absolutely beautiful. Nature rules! =D

Bp, these beautiful blooms are beautiful on their own, my pictures don't earn the credit. Hehehe.. =P

Ladybird said...

Beautiful pictures!!! Do you stay near the mountains? Those sceneries look so peaceful and serene...

Stardust said...

Hi Ladybird,

Thank you! I don't stay near the mountains actually, but Nagano is a truly mountaineous area. Anywhere I stand, I shall not fail to see mountains when I make a 360deg turn. =P