Ingredient ( Prepares 2 chicken steak )
Black pepper or ground
- Cut chicken into 2 steak size, rid off excess fats. Marinate with salt and black pepper.
- Boil carrot to biteable softness, not too soft. Set aside
- Cut garlic into thick pieces, and crush with blade of knife.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of olive oil in pan at medium fire, saute crushed garlic till aromatic.
- Place chicken steak into pan, with skin facing down. Saute till light brown.
- Reverse chicken steaks, throw in rosemary, boiled carrot, and potato. Close lid to allow cooking for 10 mins, reverse steaks, carrots and potatoes occassionally. Serve without garlic as they are most probably burnt.