06 October 2010

Happy Birthday!


.

M
ost if not all of my closest friends know how much I adore dad.




I ditched every guy whom dad said 'no'. If dad is a brand, I'll wear him from head to toe. I'm that favourite child though obviously he has another 2, none of us vie for his affection. It's sad how disciplinarians are sometimes misunderstood, dad's stern correction sends vibes of love to my inner soul. His values I fasten dearly to, his approving smile rockets me to the moon. The inspiration of a guy I should spend my life with - Love me, love my dad.



Every atom in me sings 'I'm dad's baby!!'.



We may be miles apart, but this heart always skips back to him. To the sweetest, greatest, bestest man in my life : Happy birthday DAD!



Star, Daddy's girl.

6 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Wishing your Dad good health and God's bountiful blessings on his special day.

bp said...

awww, and i'm sure he loves you thru n thru, you're a darling of a daughter! blessed birthday to your awesome dad!

Molly the Airedale said...

My dad's birthday was October 4th!
Dads are very special, aren't they, Stardust!

Sue ~

Anonymous said...

Here's wishing your dad good health and everything else good in life. Dads are wonderful.

Claire

Molly the Airedale said...

We are thinking of you, Stardust!

http://www.nzwide.com/swanlake.htm

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

J.H said...

He is certainly a living legacy. Happy belated birthday to your dad!