30 April 2010

6! Wow. Really?





1
st May tomorrow, Bear and I will be celebrating our 6th year anniversary.


6! Wow. Really?


It's a year from the 7-year-itch then! And the symptom has forwarded to the 6th year according to the current say? Should I start worrying?


Sometimes, I wake up not knowing this guy beside me - his receding hairline, and once angularly chiselled features now rounded, evidently doubled at the chin. You mean he's leaving me? With all those blissful fats?


6 years has yet answered that big question that some harp on hard : When are you guys having a baby? The menacing underline : he'll leave you if you won't have his baby.


6! Wow. Really? We just got hitched 6 months ago, well at least that's how I feel about us... And we should be having a baby?


Alright, we can leave the matter to the Maker can't we? Sometimes, waiting is integral to the picture. Meantime, I'm Bear's biggest babe, and he; mine. =)



Photobucket



I think we're doing fine. Naturally fine. I'll give it a 6, out of 7. ;) Big thanks to Jesus, who's been blessing us with a perfect 10 grace.



And off we go, on a Golden Week holiday, with housewarming to run in between. I'll be missing all.

9 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Happy anniversary to u!
And about baby, take your time. :) Once you have bb, it's hard to have couple time.

Piggy said...

Happy anniversary! :-) My hubby and I will be celebrating our 6th anniversary in July, I can't believe that 6 years have passed too!

stay-at-home mum said...

Happy Anniversary to you and Bear!! Congrats on 6 wonderful years and i'm sure the good Lord will bless you with at least 60 more!!

enjoy your Golden week holiday, and hear from you when you get back.

BTW - I only had my 1st child after 6 years of marriage!

Molly the Airedale said...

Have a wonderful holiday, Stardust! Take your time with the baby issues - they change your lives forever!

bp said...

Happy, Blessed Anniversary to you n Bear! whether it's 6 months or 6 years, you and Bear are always going to be each other's biggest babes :). (Try not to let any insensitive queries get to u, the cubs will come).

Happy housewarming, and have a fabulous Golden Week "honeymoon"... come back with more of your awesome pictures to share with us here! :)

umekotyan said...

こんばんわ、スターダストさん
遅くなりましたが、
ご結婚6周年、おめでとうございます。
すてきな、ゴールデンウィーク、してるかしら?
新築祝いも兼ねて、重ね重ね、おめでとうございます。
暑くなったり、寒くなったり、
訳のわからない天候で、
ちょこっと、私はバテ気味です。(ーー;)

これからも、いい家庭、築いてくださいね。:D

from loved ume tyan

J.H said...

I know this is a bit late, but hope you enjoy your anniversary week :-) God bless you both more abundantly in years to come!

Feronia said...

Congratulations on your 6th anniversary, Stardust! We have just celebrated 10 and it only seems like a year or two ago that we married. As for the baby question, we have that too. It's a matter of finding the time that's right for you, not everyone else.

Mrs Mac said...

Luvbug and I will be 7 years this summer! No babies, I have never wanted one, and Luvbug teaches them all day and says he would be too exhausted for one! I have split up with men in the past over the baby question- they saying they want one and me sticking to what I know of myself, that I do not want one. It is forever important to be true to yourself and to try to have the courage of your convictions- this is something I was told in my early teenage years and I have tried to remember...
Do not have a child unless you want to be a parent. It isn't a 'getting' it is a 'giving'. It isn't a 'do I want a child?' it is 'do I want to be a mother?'

I knew I could not be one.