Warning : this post may contain contents not be suitable for some.
I hate it when they do it to me! Spiders!! They spin webs like nobodys' business, in my room, at my balcony, within my territory!! I seethe at their insolence enlarging, each time with a larger web they spin!
Don't feign ignorance, I just spoiled your web the other day! Grr...
And they keep coming back my place like their favourite bar. Weave a magnificient thing overnight, or finish a good repair within hours, very efficient and annoying creatures.
So I resorted to mean means. Know the kitchen towel / kitchen paper? Or better known as my accomplice. No, not the paper, the core within, or the hollow shaft-like center, that most would have thrown away. I keep them as my secret weapon. Heheh.
Yeah, this fella at the left. My magic wand. And here's how the magic works:
* Extend wand's length by attaching 2 shafts with tape, if necessary.
* If the owner is around. HIT it with a swift swap! None has escaped alive so far.
* Break the web by 2 or few extended ends with a quick sweeps. This should leave the web intact but vulnerable.
* Wave or wield the wand at the web swiftly, just like how Harry Potter casts his magic! The remains of the web should cling to the wand readily.
* Throw the offending wand away. No cleaning of brooms or tools required.
Effortless, and it costs you nothing. Though it makes me look evil than I already am, I don't care, since they don't give a hoot if their thing makes my house look haunted. In fact, I've just wiped out another stubborn one just now. Ha!
Gee... I hope that wasn't Charlotte.
Have a great weekend! =D