03 June 2011

A name

.



We've almost got everything ready for the arrival of Breadcrumbs, except one.



A name.



A name that reverberates to our hearts fondly, and we'll always remember to call with affection and a smile. That insunates values, encourages a fine character, a name the child will be proud of having...




We're still waiting to be inspired. Maybe, we should wait until we meet Breadcrumbs. Maybe that's when.




Meanwhile, do pray for us that we'll be led by the spirit. :)





6 comments:

J.H said...

gosh, I've been missing a lot of update from you! Well, just want say my friend - you, your baby and your husband is in my thought and prayer :-)

Molly the Airedale said...

We think a name is most important too! We know that you will come up with the perfect name for Breadcrumbs!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

bp said...

i hear u, my dear, n pray THE name will just click when u lock eyes with Breadcrumbs :).

blessed weekend! go squeeze in more restful moments n couple time while u can ;p. exciting times ahead!

stay-at-home mum said...

aka-chan? I thot all Japs call their lil one that!

Mrs Mac said...

Oh, I do hope you find the perfect one. DOn't worry, I think what usually happens is you end up with 3 and can't decide and that's how people get middle names ;)

sharilyn said...

and so we wonder... what did you name him?!?! :)