24 December 2010

Merry Christmas!!




T
his must be my longest wait to Christmas. Ironically, the tree isn't pitched, the exterior illumination chucked away. I haven't left the house for long unless neccessary, so I barely capture the festive mood outside. It's the most quiet December we've had since together.




Still, does it matter?



The cross is long pitched in my heart, shedding the light of hope that nothing supercedes- so precious, I often wonder if my heart is prepared and made fitting for Jesus to come reside. Christmas has never been more Christmassy, until I had the Jesus in my deepest chambers.



Happy Birthday, and thank you for this day we celebrate You Lord!






Merry Christmas, everyone.






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Stardust. Christmas happens in the heart like you said, but I still love celebrating Christmas the lavished way. Why not?

Happy holidays.

bp said...

You're right, Jesus is the greatest gift ever!

Have a blessed Christmas dear, you and Bear!

stay-at-home mum said...

And a Merry Christmas to you and Bear!

Molly the Airedale said...

Merry Christmas to you, Stardust! You are a wonderful friend!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

grub said...

merry christmas and happy new year! have a safe and sound holiday :)

i hope 2011 is a fruitful year for you and your family :D