15 December 2010

Count your blessings instead of sheep




I
t's 10 days to Christmas. ;)



December would mean that home is playing songs in a festive fashion. All of my CDs are so old that I've registered each song by heart, still I've never grown tired of them. It's like listening them for the first time every December. :)


Hear this number that especially touches me this year, from Diana Krall's Christmas Songs.
A simple oldie delivered with a modern spin, but the message remains everlasting strong and true.








3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great song! Thank you for sharing it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Thank kew for the song! I like the swinging Bear!!!!

bp said...

Sweet dreams to you every nite my dear, and I hope you get to steal restful moments this yearend too as u celebrate the Christ in Christmas, and not be too caught up in the busyness of the season. *HUGS*