03 November 2009

In the midst of fall...




It's getting pitch dark by 5 p.m. these days. Every new morning, comes new mercy for the day, and richer tones with the trees... that seem to tell in their colors loud, ' the year is almost over... '


Photobucket


As autumn mellows, stores are merchandising Christmas goods earlier than they should really have, as if telling autumn to move over, which is so uncalled for when we're in the middle of these...


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket


Think I've mentioned, about a year back, my sniveling nose; a barometer in disguise. I'd know when snow is falling, whenever I smell trees...


And I swear I smelt trees yesterday! Guess what. Bear drove home in soft snow last night, and we woke up to a land white-dressed in sunshine this morning. Thus my funny nose endorsed.


Photobucket


We've had first snow in the middle of fall!
Even snow is asking autumn to move over!

I've never liked it cold. On a lighter note, there's this queer excitement about seeing snow... It always feels like how I've seen them for the first time. =)

4 comments:

stay-at-home mum said...

Beautiful autumn colours you have captured there!!

J.H said...

stardust,
I've been waiting for this post! Those are really beautiful capture :-) I guess I have loads to work on for the wallpaper real soon. God bless you sister!

Feronia said...

You make me want to go back and visit Japan again with these beautiful photos, Stardust!

Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! What fabulous photos! One is more beautiful than the next!