24 March 2009

Inhaling Spring

.

At last... kissed by the breeze of Spring.


Photobucket


I wish you could hear how the birds sing. =) We're having skies bluer than usual these days. With occasional showers that must have delighted what's lying deep beneath.

And a climate that colors me happy. Time to don my new spring coat, I'm all revived!

Spring definitely excites me. For starters, we're greeted by the scent of plum blossoms. =)


Photobucket





Photobucket


The endearing charm of this season can't be defined solely by blossoms. Spring promises some most delicious fruits, vegetables and Japanese snacks. Experiencing spring feels like undoing a huge basket of goodies, with its wrapping all too pretty to upset!



Photobucket


Joy of all joys, my best pal here has given birth during this beautiful season, yesterday!! I simply can't wait to visit her and her first newborn that moved me to happy tears. =))


Photobucket




There must be more joy on the way! =D Yeah, and I'll be taking time to relish my favourite season. =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting for your post like forever, and finally!! Beautiful pictures.

Piggy said...

finally! pictures of spring!! ^_^

sharilyn said...

ah, lovely! the colors of spring are so vibrant and invigorating...pinks and yellows and purples....bright spring green budding leaves...all must bring such joy to your eyes and heart after the dreariness of your winter. so glad for you, my friend! missing you lately!! :)

stay-at-home mum said...

I love spring too ~ for its new life, colours and flowers!!

Ladybird said...

What lovely spring blooms! Enjoy the beautiful spring days ahead :)

Anonymous said...

Are plum blossoms the same as cherry blossoms?

Beautiful shots. I'd realy like to visit Japan one day.

J.H said...

I always refreshed looking at the picture of your blog stardust! Spring is definetely my fave season too :-)

p.s: how do I wish my lens can do macro shot, I admire those bees you took!

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Ahhh this is luvly, speshly the beez. I like beez.

I'm goin to hav a pawty this weekend to sellybrate my 500th post :@}
Festivitys kik off tomorro at noon UK time an larst till midnite Sunday!
Pleez come by!
Leev sum jokes in the comments sekshun ov Friday's post fer evrywun.
Weel be havin cayke, ginger beer, scooby snaks an a serprize speshul gest!!!!!
Pleez come it won't be the sayme wivowt yu!

:@D