02 January 2012

Happy 2012



T
his year, I'm wishing for peace around the world, and may God's abundant grace overflows. May that the world be a better place to live in, a little voice reminds me of my daily responsiblities and shoulds. So I'm starting with the man in the mirror, cos I have a little one mirroring me now.


The blog is 4 :) And through it I've befriended some sweetest personalities whom I count as my blessings. All you wonderful people who have cared for us in 2011, thank you so much!


May 2012 be an extremely great year for everybody!


4 comments:

Feronia said...

Wishing you and your family a wonderful 2012, Stardust x

stay-at-home mum said...

And may all your wishes come true, my dear friend!! Amen.

Molly the Airedale said...

Peace around the world is the best wish ever, Stardust!
We hope you have a happy and healthy and wonderful 2012!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

bp said...

And may it be an awesome year for you and yours!

Did u get my earlier longwinded comments for your last post? Think I'd better learn to come to the point ;)....

Blessed happy new year, Stardust! Hugs!