27 September 2010

Letter to God



.

T
here she stood in a corner, trying hard to tidy up her emotions, but her tears were not controllable.





Sometimes, happiness is like one's favorite blueberry pie. It's not good enough unless everyone has a portion to partake, and finishes with a thankful smile. What good is it with only me having the entire pie? But sometimes, as much as I desire to share it, it's not happening.




Nobody is at fault. And God, I'm not going to question You cos it's written "My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,' says the Lord. 'For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts." Isaiah 55:8-9



But surely Father, You understand our prayers even when we can't find the words to say them, right?



And I don't want to forget to thank You, for our portion, big or small, in good times and bad. Thank you for never forsaking us.



As for "Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn." Romans 12:15, I totally get You. But Lord, if it's not too much to ask, may Your compassion falls upon the couple and brings on a miracle. Surely, nothing is impossible with You. Amen.