16 May 2012

On blogging







Ahh... Spring.. my favorite season.  I can't tell you how much I love it even without having it whole.  


 




 I am bursting with memories to blog about but at this point of time, blogging looks more like a pile of files to clear.   Yet I know that blogging the memories count for if there comes a day I'm grey or able to idle again, the blog will be ripe and good to read.


So I'll try.  For my own sake.  Me, myself and I.


Recalling the earlier blogging years.. I used to avoid parenting blogs and mommys' blogs as I couldn't find a relevance in their lives, much less leave a sensible comment.  As for those mommies I'm keeping up with, they are precious friends I've made thanks to blogging.  


The way I see how I'll blog from now, it's going to be the kind of blog I used to shun, writting mostly about the cub, the cub and the cub.  It will send any carefree soul away, or even cure an insomnia... hahaha.


But he matters to me, I'm all about him now.


It's only natural that people go.  But thank you for if you're still staying around and asking how we're doing.   






To everything there is a season, I'm glad it's my time to be a mom. :)






5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your cherry blossoms are beautiful, Stardust and we love the picture of you and the cub standing beneath that magnificent tree in bloom!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

stay-at-home mum said...

*waves* I am still here!! Please carry on blogging coz one day when we all go thru our blogs we will smile and even chuckle about what happened then. I am quite sure it is even better than a photo album.

Feronia said...

What a lovely photo of the two of you! Loving your blog, Stardust x

bp said...

Amen! Rock on, blog on, you go gal!

Thanks for standing by me and especially putting up with my must-have-bored-you-so-much-last-time mommy posts and letting me be so longwinded STILL, hehe!

I am here also, my precious friend! Erm ok sometimes I catch your updates on the reader w/o leaving comments coz my phone doesn't cooperate ;p.

I'm glad May itself is full of celebrations for you Babe and your babe, and Papa Bear included of course! Your awesome spring shots and sharng shout out God's goodness, greatness!

Be continually blessed over and above what you can imagine! HUGSSS.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

weer still heer!!